A local Seattle general contractor is looking for a Senior Project Manager to be accountable for overseeing and completing complex projects throughout Seattle and the Greater Seattle area. The Senior Project Manager should have a portfolio of projects including but not limited to w/ww, site development, utilities, road/ highway, structural concrete, tunneling, and more.
The Senior Project Manager will be expected to ensure that the project is running on time and on budget. This general contractor has a strong backbone of long term employees and a strong culture that the Senior Project Manager will embody.
The responsibilities for the Senior Project Manager will be...
- Managing projects ranging from $10-$100 million
- Managing a team of 10+ employees
- Managing of multiple complex projects at once
- Managing the budget, contract changes, and scheduling
- And more..
The qualifications for the Senior Project Manager are...
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management, Engineering, or equivalent working experience
- 10-25 years experience in Heavy Civil construction
- Minimum of 10 years experience managing complex projects ranging from $10-$100 Million
- A demonstrated ability to manage projects profitably
- Medical, Vision, and Life insurance
- Vehicle allowance and gas card
- 401k match
- And more