VI Associates is representing a top 100 ENR electrical contractor at one of the largest local electrical contractors in Florida. The client is looking for the area's top electrical project managers to run some of the largest heavy commercial and light industrial projects in the Greater Miami Area. The focus will be on aviation, institutional and statdium work.
They are looking for driven and ambitious who project managers are experts within the field. Successful candidates will not just be focused on project management but have the ability to work alongside senior project managers to build new client relationships and aid with business development.
A proven track record of successfully completing heavy commercial and industrial projects both under budget and ahead of schedule is required. The client would is looking for candidates with field experience rather than degrees but candidates with degrees will be considered if they have exceptional project experience.
- 10 years of electrical estimating experience
- Field experience preferred
- Master's or Journeyman's licence preferred
- Strong financial and skills.
- Deep understanding and experience of electrical commercial and healthcare projects
- Work onsite to direct superintendents and foreman to ensure a smooth project completion
- Track and schedule long-term projects in excess of $20 Million
- Work alongside prefabrication department to incorporate modular construction into their projects
- Work alongside GCs and meet clients to maintain existing, and build new, client relationships
- Work alongside clients, project managers and vendors to increase competitiveness of estimates
- Ensure material coordination on site between field crews and vendors
- Reviews outgoing estimates with preconstruction department to aid in accurate estimates
- Ensure field crews are up to date with NEC and maintain the companies safety record
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Truck or Truck Allowance, Gas Card, Company Credit Card
- Life & Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Bonus Scheme
- Paid Vacation & Holidays