Senior Project Manager
One of the most profitable and fastest growing engineering consultancies in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex is looking for a Senior Project Manager in their Geotechnical Division
Currently partnered with an mid-large sized Employee Owned Engineering Consultancy. This company is one of the fastest growing consultancies in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex and offers Profit Sharing.
This is an amazing opportunity for an Experienced Geotechnical Professional who is ready to take a step up into a Leadership Position. The Candidate must have prior Management experience in an Engineering Consultancy.
Requirements and Duties
- PE in Texas
- 10 Years Experience in Geotechnical Engineering or other related field
- Previously Help a Management position in an Engineering Consultancy
- BS in Civil/Geotechnical Engineering
- Excellent communication skills and a team player.
What's in it for you?
- Impressive Compensation Package and Benefits
- Industry Leading Profit sharing
- Hybrid work/Flexible work
Qualified candidates please apply directly.
If you are not qualified for this, feel free to send a resume as we have hundreds of jobs we are actively recruiting on.