We are seeking a highly experienced Senior Project Manager with Heavy Highway, Bridge, Rail, and/or Tunnel experience on projects north of $100M.
The ideal candidate will have a successful track record of delivering complex infrastructure projects within budget and on schedule. This is an opportunity to join a dynamic team and work on some of the most challenging and exciting projects in the New York City area.
-Manage all aspects of large-scale infrastructure projects, including budget, schedule, quality, and safety
-Develop and maintain project schedules, budgets, and resource plans
-Manage subcontractors, vendors, and other stakeholders to ensure project delivery
-Develop and implement project management processes and procedures
-Monitor project progress and report to senior management
-Ensure compliance with all relevant regulations, policies, and procedures
-Foster a culture of collaboration and teamwork among project team members
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering or related field/experience
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in Heavy Highway, Bridge, Rail, or Tunnel construction projects
- Demonstrated success in managing large-scale infrastructure projects
- Experience with project management software and tools
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong leadership skills and ability to motivate teams
- Knowledge of relevant regulations, policies, and procedures