We have a current opportunity for a Senior Project Manager on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Tampa. For further information about this position please apply.
In this role, you will part of a design team that works on a variety of residential projects. As an engineer on your respective team, you will have design and permitting responsibilities for the team's various projects and collaborate directly with the team's manager and other team members as well as the team's Group Lead.
* Work directly with the team's Project Manager and other senior level staff to meet the overall project goals and objectives
* Assist in preparing design drawings utilizing a AutoCad Civil 3D software
* Assist with the preparation and processing of various site permitting applications including coordination with permitting agencies
* Assist with drainage modeling (ICPR) and drainage design to support the project
* Collaborate as needed with other Site Civil Practice Groups including site and regulatory planning, ecological sciences and survey to meet project deliverable goals and objectives
* Assist with evaluating and maintaining project schedules
* Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited university or college
* 1-2+ years of related experience in the civil site design and permitting
* State of Florida PE certificate / EIT or intent to secure within a year
* Strong communication skills both written and verbal
* Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suites
* Familiarization with local land development code (LDC) preferred
* Familiarization with AutoCad Civil 3D