A global Water Treatment Instrument/Solutions MNC is looking for a Senior Project Engineer (Water) in Singapore.
- Manage the project execution including installation, testing & commissioning of the instrument/equipment (Pumps)
- Assist Project Manager on off-site meetings pertaining to technical & system issues, including handover.
- Coordinate with relevant departments or Contractors to ensure installation, inspection with clients & consultant representatives are completed as per schedule.
- Ensure pumps and systems are in accordance to approval, requirements and conformance to company's standards.
- Prepare Method of Statements, Standard Operating Procedures and Manuals for Projects
- Coordinate with relevant departments or Contractors to ensure all testing and commissioning on site is completed as per schedule.
- Design corrective actions to mitigate scope and schedule creeps.
- Establish progress claims as per site status and obtain client's agreement for billing purposes.
- Bachelors degree in Environmental / Mechanical / Chemical Engineering or any relevant Science disciplines
- 4-6+ years of project management experience in water and wastewater treatment
- Familiar with pumps or water treatment plant equipment
- Willing to travel domestically and regionally
If you are keen, please apply with your latest CV. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.