An IPP focusing on C&I, energy storage, and floating solar projects is looking to expand their dynamic team! They currently have 200MW+ of solar developed in the U.S. and Latin America and 65MW+ awarded. They are looking to bring on a Senior Project Development Engineer to their team!
The Senior Project Development Engineer will be responsible for...
- Creating and managing the engineering department on current projects
- Produce scope of work and track deliverables (site surveys, preliminary and IFPs)
- Generate design layouts, PVSyst reports, and single-line diagrams
The Senior Project Development Engineer should have...
- Strong CAD skills
- Renewable experience (Commercial Solar or Energy Storage)
- Experience supporting development engineering deliverables
- BS/MS in Engineering