A top Design Firm with extensive back-log is looking for Roadway Engineers to join their team! These roles can range from a technical lead to a Project Manager. This firm offers and incredible work-life balance as well as industry leading benefits!
In this exciting role, you will be utilizing Microstation to work on a wide variety of projects, including roadway plans, traffic management plans, pavement marking plans, and signing plans. Your work may range from bridge replacements to multi-lane widening projects to interchange designs. Put your creativity and innovation skills to the test as you generate ideas and designs for intersection improvement, roundabouts, and superstreet design.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Civil Engineering
- Licensed Professional Engineer (PE) required
- 4 or more years of experience in the transportation engineering industry
- Experience in Microstation, Geopak, Corridor Modelling, and Civil 3D preferred
- Strong written and oral communications skills are required
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for an employment-based visa.