This well established company is seeking a Senior Project Engineer to join their Orlando office within their Land Development sector. The successful candidate will be working on municipal and private land development projects in a challenging, fast-paced, and team-oriented environment. Projects range from small in-fill sites to large master-planned communities.
- Able to manage multiple tasks and deadlines
- Florida land development permitting experience required
- Assisting with proposal and report generation
- Ability to cultivate new client relationships.
- Design multi-acre retail, commercial, and/or residential development including due diligence, permitting, and limited contract administration.
- Research, understand and apply City, State and Federal codes.
- Communicate tasks and schedule and coordinate project assignments with project team.
- Visit sites as required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering
- PE license (Florida required)
- Experience with land development projects.
- Experience with design software (AutoCAD and Hydrologic/Hydraulic design software)
- Demonstrated background in plan production and project execution.
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, vision, dental, company paid Long Term Disability, and Short Term Disability (benefits start within 30 days of hire)
- New paid Maternity/Paternity/Adoption program
- Generous Paid Time Off and 7 paid holidays
- 401k company match
- Tuition Reimbursement