Our client is seeking a motivated Senior Project Engineer who can apply their skills some of the most exciting and challenging projects taking place in Florida associated with municipal water, wastewater, and reclaimed water infrastructure systems
The responsibilities of the role include:
- Manage projects and provide technical support throughout all project stages.
- Be a key player in managing and participating in client presentations.
- Coordinate the work of young engineers, technical assistant drafters, and others who may assist in specific assignments.
- PE licensed
- 10-15 years of experience with planning, designing and permitting water/wastewater utility facilities and associated components.
- BSc in Civil/Environmental Engineering.
- Highly organised with good time management skills, written communication skills and the ability to interface with clients.
- Cooperative and assertive with the ability to work in a fast pace environment