An opening for a talented senior project engineer to work in a company with a mission provide quality engineering services focused on preventing and eliminating moisture migration into existing and new buildings. This is an opportunity to work on some of the most recognisable buildings in Washington DC!
- Perform field surveys and prepare condition reports of existing roofing, waterproofing, facade and paving systems
- Prepare drawings, specifications and bid documents for maintenance, repair and replacement work
- Perform construction compliance inspections and prepare inspection reports
- Perform Project Manager duties and help oversee scheduling of technical staff
- Perform business development tasks, including proposal writing.
- B.S. in Civil Engineering from an ABET-accredited school
- 5+ years experience.
- Good drafting and communication skills
- Comfortable on ladders and roofs (most roofs are flat, not sloped)
- Familiarity with current versions of Windows, Word, Excel
- Familiarity with AutoCad or other computer-aided design software
- U.S. citizen