Company Summary: This BESS and solar + storage company is looking to bring on a Senior Electrical Project Engineer to expand their rapidly growing team! With nationally recognized clients, this company focuses on commercial, industrial, and utility scale projects and has the largest stand alone battery behind the meter! This role will by remote and require approximately 15% travel.
The Senior Electrical Project Engineer will be responsible for…
- Supporting BESS and solar PV project development
- Working with development, procurement, project, and operations teams for site assessments, technical due diligence, electrical design review, construction, commissioning, etc.
- Greenfield and brownfield site assessments
- EPC contract support
The Senior Electrical Project Engineer should have experience with…
- 5+ years electrical engineering experience (single and three- line diagrams, conductor sizing, arc-flash and short circuit analysis
- 3+ years in energy storage/solar project design, development, and construction
- Medium and high voltage interconnection design
- P.E. license preferred but not required
- Great work/life balance
- Medical, dental, vision insurance