Company Summary: A privately held, fast moving company in the solar and solar+storage landscape is looking for an experienced, hard-working, and "take charge" individual to fulfill the role of Senior Project Engineer. Within the solar and solar+storage industry of renewable engineering, this role will aim to lead and manage consultants and colleagues through interconnection processes, project & site design, on-site assessments, and manage project execution plans. This role is fully remote with up to 20% travel.
The Senior Project Engineer will be responsible for…
- Take charge in construction of projects, project delivery efforts, and project interconnection with the utilities to secure queue positions
- Uphold all safety, health, and environmental policies, practices, and programs within the company- specifically within contracts and agreements
- Provide development staff with engineering related inputs and considerations
- Enhance project optimization based on project requirements, restrictions, and client preferences
The Senior Project Engineer should have experience with…
- PVSyst, Heliscope, AutoCAD, ESyst, etc.
- 5+ years within project engineering or related industry
- Utility interconnection processes preferably PJM and MISO
- Leadership abilities in projects and multitasking ability
- 100% remote
- Great work/life balance
If you are interested in applying for this role, please submit your CV below.