We are currently working with an established firm with Offshore Wind Projects across the APAC sector. They are now looking to add to their fast growing team in Korea. They are looking for an experienced developer to further expand their pipeline within the region.
- Work together with partners, external advisors and internal functions on key stages of project development and construction, including permitting, stakeholder management and commercial requirements.
- Identify and Assess opportunities for offshore wind projects within the Korean market, assist in commercial, economic and technical due diligence
- Proactively manage the development process, including risk management on project delivery and budget control
- Identify development permits or consents required for construction, support delivery of stakeholder management activities
- Manage Tenders for OEM, EPC and O&M contractors for offshore wind projects.
- Commercial review and negotiation of contracts, PPA agreements, EPC and O&M agreements
- Management of Project scheduling
- 5 years of experience in energy and/or infrastructure projects, Experience in Wind Development preferred
- Excellent communication skills in both Korean and English
- Bachelors Degree in a relevant discipline (Engineering, Law, Finance)
Apply if you:
- Able to manage multiple workstreams, and devise and execute development strategies.
- Passionate about Renewable Energies and pushing Korea to be a world leader in this space
- Team Player