Title: Sr. Project Development Manager
Summary: A leading national developer is looking for a Sr. Manager of Project Development to help them build out their portfolio of owner operator utility scale solar energy project. This company is working on building out their pipeline of solar utility scale renewable energy projects They are currently seeking motivated individuals with a background in renewable energy Project Development who are eager to successfully develop solar facilities in some of the leading power markets.
The Sr. Project Development Manager …
- Responsible for managing all aspects of the projects through construction such as the interconnection processes, permitting and land use due diligence, and offtake activities.
- Tracking Business Development Activities in new markets for potential business opportunities.
- Develop at pipeline of solar and land assets in designated power markets.
The Sr. Project Development Manager should have the following qualifications…
- 4-6 years' experience in renewable energy project development/project management
- Experience with Development in PJM and Southeast power markets
- Bachelor's Degree
- Previous success in the development of multiple solar projects
If you are interested in applying for this role, please submit your CV below.