Title: Senior Project Developer
Summary: My client is a leading owner and operator of utility scale and distributed generation solar and storage projects throughout the United States. They are seeking a motivated individual to join their team as a Senior Project Developer to work directly under the Director of Development. This position will focus on utility scale solar, storage, and hybrid projects located in both PJM and ERCOT. The Senior Project Developer will be a motivated self-starter that prosses a desire to solve complex problems.
The Senior Project Developer will be responsible for….
- Leading development activities from greenfield to NTP and working with internal teams in areas including site acquisition, permitting, interconnection, offtake, and policy.
- Leading Late-stage projects to NTP.
- Prepare and submit land use permits application, execute on permitting strategy, and attend permitting meetings and hearings.
- Participate in offtake origination for maturing assets.
The Senior Project Developer should have experience with….
- Sound project management, budgeting, organization, and analytic problem-solving skills.
- 4-6 years of experience within renewable energy development.
- BS degree required, MBA or relevant masters preferred.
- Strong work ethic and desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please submit your CV below.