I am currently working with a market leading, privately owned Real Estate Developer that is looking to open an office in Frankfurt due to the success of their current offices. This client is a specialist across all sectors of the projects life cycle; including land acquisition, Project Development, Project Management, Leasing and Transaction Management. This client has most of it's portfolio in the Commercial and Residential sectors which include High-Rise Apartments, Offices, Hotels and Commercial Parks. As a Senior Project Developer, you will be involved in projects in these Asset Classes that have a project value of up to 450 million€.
The role will include the following tasks:
- Acquisition of Brown and Green field sites for new development/re-development
- Negotiations with Authorities and Stakeholders
- Site assessments, feasibility studies and cost estimating for planning and realisation of Commercial and Residential projects
- Supervision of Development Plan procedures
Requirements for the role:
- 10+ year's experience as a Real Estate Project Developer in Germany
- Experience in Land Acquisition of Green Field Sites
- Have a strong knowledge of private building law, real estate contract law, AHO Guidelines and HOAI
- Experience managing large-scale Commercial and Residential projects with a value in excess of 100 million€
- Fluent in German and a good understanding of English
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Architecture of Civil Engineering
If this sounds like an opportunity you would like to hear more about, please apply and we can arrange a confidential discussion.