A premier, nationally recognized Architecture and Engineering firm is seeking Senior Project Architects of all project backgrounds to join their growing organization.
While the A&E industry has long been dominated by traditional and conservative principles and beliefs, this firm is at the forefront of change in the industry. Seeking to usher in the next generation of leaders, this firm is highly attuned to the needs and expectations of its employees. It offers extensive continued education and mentorship opportunities, as well as clear paths of progression, flexible schedules, extensive paid time off, and mobility across project type. Sound like you? See below for details about responsibilities and qualifications:
- Supervise teams of professional and technical support personnel in project situations.
- Oversee schematic design, design development, construction documents, and construction administration.
- Assist market segment leaders and the marketing department in the preparation of design documents and presentations material.
- Work with the project manager and the project designer to create buildings which serve the client's needs and responds to their desired image, space, and aesthetic.
- Direct the development of the building design by testing it in relation to program, budget, codes and other issues or difficulties that emerge.
- Oversee the coordination effort with the engineering disciplines (inclusive of civil and landscape) as well as interiors to ensure a consistent development of the project towards the design concepts established in earlier phases.
- Mentor architects, technicians, and interns.
- 8+ years of industry experience
- Bachelor of Architecture from accredited program
- Licensed or actively pursuing licensure
- Fluent in Revit and AutoCAD
- Hybrid/flexible schedule
- Generous PTO
- Above market rate salary
- Open, honest, transparent office environment
- Clear pathways for progression and numerous principal-track roles
- Mentorship opportunities
Interested? Submit your resume here!