A Singapore based Semiconductor fabrication solutions firm is looking for Senior Process Integration Engineer to join their team.
- To provide a leading role in the developing, transferring and maintaining of advanced CMOS fabrication technology with good process capability and high yield.
- Lead new technology transfer from mother fab or process development.
- To manage integration of all modules' processes and the respective derivatives.
- Drive process robustness improvement by providing root cause analysis and and collaborate improvement actions to meet 100% wafer acceptance test (WAT) Cpk goal & Baseline D0 target.
- Drive process excursion control by providing root cause analysis to modules and collaborate improvement actions to meet wafer acceptance test out of control % / out of specification % (WAT OOC%, OOS%) goal and single wafer low yield (SWLY) and single lot low yield (SLLY) goal.
- Work with Customer Engineering to resolve customer complaints and provide customers with required information to meet customer concern and satisfaction & customer caution index (CCS & CCI) goal.
- Degree/Masters in Electrical / Electronics / Microelectronics / Material Science / Materials Engineering / Physics Engineering (must be from either one of the listed)
- At least 7 years of relevant PI/Yield Engineering working experience in semiconductor manufacturing environment
- Strong understanding of device physics, advanced semiconductor process and SPC
- Overall Process background, not just on one module
- Hands-on experience and not focusing on Research
- Residence in Singapore - Singaporean or Work-pass holders that is currently in Singapore (not open to discuss relocation)
Interested applicants, please 'Apply Now' with your CV/Resume and we will be in touch with you soon. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.