LVI is one of the leading Energy and Infrastructure recruitment firm. We offer a bespoke service to our clients that allows us to utilize industry gossip to maximize our reach for both candidates and our current and future clients. Within the renewable energy space, we have upwards of 50 clients that we can introduce our candidates to!
Summary: A leading Consultancy specializing in Engineering, Infrastructure and Energy is looking for a Senior Process Engineer to work on a project in the fast-rising market of decarbonization! With an employee-first attitude, this company has a great culture to be immersed in. This exciting opportunity is based in both their Kansas City, MO and Chicago, IL locations.
The Senior Process Engineer will be involved in the design of the EPC project and should be able to efficiently perform the process design from cradle to grave stages of the project. Specifically, the project focus is on decarbonization technology, including but not limited to Green Hydrogen, DAC, and LNG.
- Work through the design process from visionary stages to project completion, while meeting the client's design needs and budgetary limitations
- Through research, collect data relevant to the project required by the project manager.
- Strengthen decarbonization market-related technology abilities.
- Design process components for team and apply knowledge of common design and process engineering concepts, procedures, and principles.
- Able to update and correct drawings through CAD-related software as well as modify production drawings for differing projects, from LNG facilities to hydrogen producing plants.
- Collect information for presentations and the design of the decarbonization-related facilities.
- Experience with leading the discipline design for large projects and delegating work tasks to team members.
- Ability to lead execution of work and resolve issues in a team-based environment.
- Bachelor's degree in chemical engineering or a related ABET accredited program degree.
- 7 years of chemical engineering experience preferred.
- Master's degree in chemical engineering
- EPC project experience preferred.
- Preferred process simulation software experience (AFT Fathom, HTRI, Hysys)
- Ability to travel.
- Professional Engineer License Preferred
If you are interested, please don't hesitate to apply below!