A global environmental technology solutions company from Germany is looking for a Senior Process Engineer in Singapore. With a wide range of industries from semiconductor to chemical, power and life science industries etc., they are offering key solutions through the focus on industrial air and wastewater treatment.
- Review and assist on technical inquiries and tender document
- Design, calculate and optimize processes for thermal oxidation, water and wastewater treatment
- Generate & review PFD's, P&ID's, material, quantity and energy balances, utility and consumable balances as well as technical data sheets for major equipment items
- Participate in design reviews and clarifications at the early stages of process and basic engineering works
- Participate in HAZOP and safety review or assessment
- Oversee the construction activities, progress, planning and implementation
- Monitor work schedules in accordance to the master and detailed work program
- Bachelor degree or higher in chemical / process / mechanical engineering
- Minimum 7 years+ experience with good knowledge in process control, water and waste water treatment
- Familiar with both local and international codes, standards and regulations
- Strong background in design and construction projects is an advantage
- Knowledge of process simulation programs such as Chemstation, Aspen is an advantage, but not necessary
- Singaporean or SG PR only (due to limited VISA quotas)
If you are keen, please 'Apply now' with your CV and we will be in touch with you shortly.