Our client is a leader in the water sector in Australia - servicing every aspect of the Water Cycle across the private and public sector. They deliver the most challenging and innovative water projects as an independent consultancy. With their small company culture, you will get the unique opportunity to inspire and contribute to every pocket of their business.
Their diverse services include process engineering in water and wastewater, mechanical, electrical, environmental, civil, automation, process control, and operations. A national company with a global outlook. What more could you ask for?
- Deliver high quality work in areas of water and wastewater.
- Conduct business development to win projects.
- Develop client relationships.
- Project delivery to other business functions.
Strong candidates will have / be:
- Relevant degree Process / Chemical Engineering, ideally in Water / Wastewater Treatment.
- 8 - 15 years of experience in the relevant field.
- A good balance between consultancy and operations.
- Technically sharp.
- Experience managing teams and overseeing projects.
- Strong communication and leadership skills.
- Motivation and drive to grow the business and create new opportunities and chase projects.
Apply with your CV today if you are interested!