We are currently working with an excellent firm - a global leader in the environmental industry made up of engineers, geologists, scientists, and technical experts who specialists in environmental, health, and safety challenges.
Principal Environmental Geochemist (Australia & New Zealand)
About the Company
- An international consultancy comprised of trusted industry experts including scientists, engineers, and specialists.
- This opportunity allows you to take on a leadership role within the Australian and New Zealand Environmental team.
- As a Principal Geochemist, you will specialise in acid mine water and coal combustion residual.
- Permanent, full-time position.
- Can be based in either Perth, Brisbane, Melbourne, or Adelaide.
- Design and manage data-collection.
- Increase client database by bringing in new work through business development.
- Collaborating with key stakeholders and partners to ensure tailored-solutions are delivered.
- Work with multi-disciplinary teams by providing technical input on mine closure issues and contaminated land.
What we are looking for
- +10 years of experience in the field.
- Degree in Geology, Engineering or Science. Postgraduate degree is desirable.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Willing to be part of a growing team where individuals want to contribute.
Perks & Benefits
- Be part of a smaller company culture and be part of a growing team.
- Shares and stock options for long-term employees!
- Excellent company culture and friendly working environment.
- Flexible working arrangements; hybrid working model.
As long as you are based in Brisbane, Sydney, Adelaide, Melbourne, or even New Zealand, apply with your CV today!