About the company:
Our client is an exceptional international specialist consultancy providing organisations across the public and private sectors with environmental solutions. Achieving exponential growth and having leaders in the industry, they cover diverse markets including Energy, Facilities, Government, and Transportation. Their services include: Contaminated Land, Environmental Management, Ecological Services and many more!
The company is growing and looking for Senior - Principal Environmental Consultants and Leaders in their Brisbane and Newcastle office!
- Review and analyse contaminated land investigation reports.
- Responsible for delivering contaminated land management projects / remediation projects / environmental management / environmental impact assessments.
- Liaise with clients and manage projects effectively.
- Identify new business opportunities, and win new clients and projects.
- Find cost effective and safe solutions to improve conditions of the contaminated land.
We are looking for individuals:
- 8+ years of experience in environmental science, hydrogeology, geology, or environmental engineering with experience in contaminated land, environmental impact assessments, and/or environmental management.
- Consultants need to have a BSc or higher in environmental science, geology, or any environmental discipline.
- Great technical skills.
- Keen observational field skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- 'Go-Getter' attitude!
Have the best of both worlds by working in a consultancy with an awesome smaller company culture! Do not miss out - apply with your CV today!