About the company:
Our client is an exceptional specialist consultancy providing organisations across the public and private sectors with environmental solutions. Achieving exponential growth and having leaders in the industry, their services are multi-disciplinary, including Healthy, Safety, Environment and Sustainability.
The company is now looking for a Senior - Principal Contaminated / HAZMAT Consultant in Brisbane!
Be part of a small company culture where you can make an impact!
- Review and analyse contaminated land investigation reports.
- Liase with clients and manage projects effectively.
- Find cost effective and safe solutions to improve conditions of the contaminated land.
- Participate in development of a growing business offering in safety and environment within Australia and across the wider APAC region.
We are looking for individuals:
- 5-8 years' experience in environmental engineering, with a strong technical background in contaminated land consulting.
- Consultants need to have a BSc or higher in environmental science, geology, or any environmental discipline.
- Great technical skills.
- Keen observational field skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
Have the best of both worlds by working in a consultancy with an awesome smaller company culture! Do not miss out - apply with your CV today