We have opportunities for a Senior to Principal level Environmental Scientist - Contaminated land on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Melbourne. For further information about this position please apply.
We have a range of clients ranging from smaller boutique consultancies to international firms.
- Provide expert advisory and assessment services to your clients.
- Responsible for delivering contaminated land management projects and remediation projects.
- Liaise with clients and manage projects effectively.
- Identify new business opportunities and win new clients and projects.
- Find cost effective and safe solutions to improve conditions of the contaminated land.
- Periodically, may be required to get involved with fieldwork and travel.
We are looking for individuals:
- 8+ years of experience in the Contaminated Land space.
- Consultants need to have a BSc or higher in environmental science, geology, or any environmental discipline.
- Great technical skills.
- Keen observational field skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Open to mentoring junior roles.
Reach out if you would like to know more!