Currently looking for experienced Power Systems Engineers interested in joining a rapidly growing engineering firm focused exclusively on renewable energy projects!
This role can be worked fully remotely anywhere within the US and/or based in available office locations.
Qualified candidates will have:
- Minimum of 5+ years of Power Systems Planning, Interconnection, and/or Transmission Planning experience
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or related field
- Previous experience working directly for a utility AND/OR a U.S. based engineering firm or renewable developer
- Experience in PSCAD, EMTP, and/or ETAP required
- Strong experience in PSS/E, TARA, PowerWorld, PSLF, Aspen, Cape, CYME, etc. preferred
- EIT or PE license preferred
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- ALL applicants must be based in the U.S. with at least 2 years of U.S. experience to be considered
- Prepare interconnection application packages and review and implement interconnection standards
- Perform and manage system studies (short circuit analysis, arc flash analysis, load flow analysis, harmonic analysis, power quality analysis, etc.)
- Prepare written reports and create presentations detailing studies performed and communicate those reports
- Ensure adherence to company, industry, trade, and jurisdictional safety standards, practices, and codes