This well established firm in Florida provides professional services in both the public and private sectors of civil engineering.
The company has an opening for a Civil Engineer with experience in site/civil land development engineering to join the Orlando, FL office.
The successful candidate will act as Project Manager for the land development department - designing multi-family residential, commercial, mixed-use, and industrial properties in Florida. Strong technical, communication, and follow up skills are also a must.
This is an amazing opportunity for the right person to learn and be involved with all aspects of land development.
Job Requirements :
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering
- PE license
- 6+ years of experience in related site/civil land development engineering
- Knowledge of local, county, and Florida state land use processes and regulations
- Proficient in site, stormwater management, storm conveyance, grading, calculations, utility design and erosion and sediment control design
- Demonstrated AutoCAD and Civil 3D skills with the ability to design land development plans from concept through completion
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
This company also offers competitive compensation packages and much more.