An established, Texas based Civil Consultancy are in the market for a Senior Project Manager to come in and assist with a strong backlog of projects. This person will be the lead Project Manager on Drainage related projects, with responsibility for applying knowledge of engineering principles and practices in broad areas using advanced techniques, theory, precepts, and practices in a specialised engineering field and related sciences and disciplines.
Benefits & Perks:
- Flexible work schedule (hybrid optional)
- Employee owned company (clear path to ownership)
- Competitive salary and total compensation package
- Access to large projects and resources
- Internal training programmes
Responsibilities of Senior Project Manager include:
- Managing and serving as the lead Project Manager on major
Houston Drainage related projects.
- Providing technical guidance and mentoring junior engineering staff
- Assisting Client Service Leaders with technical marketing in the
- P.E Licensed in Texas
- BSc in Civil engineering
- Past management and Business development experience
If you are interested in the role, don't hesitate to apply, or reach out to me directly at