We have a current opportunity for a Senior Substation Physical Engineer. This role is based out of Mansfield ME, Rockland ME, or can be performed 100% remotely depending on candidates experience.
The position includes project engineering and review or projects for utility transmission and distribution systems with voltage levels from 5kV to 345kV.
- Physical substation design including yard layouts, plans, sections and details, grounding, lighting protection, control building arrangements, interior and exterior raceways, AC/DC power systems and bills of material.
- Prepare calculations for studies and reports (grounding,lighting protection, AC/DC load studies, etc)
- Support engineering and design related to Civil/Structural; including structural drawings, foundation drawings and foundation/steel calculations.
- Plan engineering project deliverable with stakeholders.
Must have Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering from accredited program
- A minimum of five years experience in the electric utility industry is required
- Experience in utility substation design
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Microstation heavily preferred
Benefits Offered Include:
- Competitive salary & bonus structure
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- 401(k) & Roth 401(k) Plans with Company Match
- Paid time off for holidays, vacation and sick days
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Fun Company Events
- & many more!