We have a current opportunity for an Offshore Wind Senior Permitting Manager on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Taipei, Taiwan. For further information about this position please apply.
The Senior Permitting Manager will work closely with all relevant stakeholders and lead in managing and executing regulatory permitting activities for offshore wind projects under development.
- Lead in the management, coordination and execution of assigned regulatory activities
- Ensure timely approval of permits and licenses and submission of compliance requirements
- Oversee all compliance requirements including the preparation and submission of the required applications and reports
- Work closely with Project Managers, and monitor project development progress and compliance
- Communicate effectively and closely work with internal and external stakeholders
- Min 5 years of Offshore wind industry experience
- Experienced in working or liaising with government agencies, fishery associations, and other relevant local entities.
- Experience in Project Development and local permitting is required.
- Fluency in English and Mandarin