We are currently seeking a Senior-Level Construction Manager or Engineer to provide direction and exceptional leadership for all aspects of technical and managerial services in Canada. In this role, the successful candidate will have an opportunity to expand and grow the client's practice while leading high-profile projects - including, but not limited to; construction law and litigation support, construction disputes and claims, CPM schedules relating to delay & disruption, loss of productivity, cost/damage analysis, and Expert Witness Testimony.
The clients Canadian Operation has a specific focus on professional services in dispute resolution and construction claims analysis. Their clients include owners, contractors, insurance companies and government agencies.
- A Bachelor's degree in Construction Management, Engineering or equivalent
- 10+ of experience in capital projects management, construction claims or critical path method (CPM) scheduling.
- The desire to lead and grow a team/clientele
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to self-direct and self-regulate
- Expert Witness testimony
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Responsible for future hiring and development of employees
- Ability to delegate and work as both a leader and a mentor
- Prepares expert specifications and technical reports
- Services provided will include both project advisory support as well as dispute resolution related to large, complex construction projects.
- Review and analyse contract claims, calculation of delay, extended performance and impact costs and working with an engagement team to assist a client through negotiations, mediation, arbitration, or other legal proceedings.