We have a current opportunity for a Senior LV Designer on a permanent basis. The position will be based in St Petersburg. For further information about this position please apply.
Successful candidate will:
- Design low voltage systems, IDS, access control, CCTV, DAS, LAN & Wi-Fi Networks, etc.
- Provide technical assistance for projects during bidding, design, permitting and construction.
- Provide efficiency reviews and/or value engineering options for existing designs.
- Coordinate with clients, consultants and project personnel.
- Design code-compliant, contract-compliant and cost-effective systems while reviewing scopes of work, specifications, plans and legal contracts.
- Minimum 5 Years experience with Low Voltage Systems design.
- Exposure to large-scale construction projects is highly preferred.
- Proficiency with AutoCAD is required
- Revit (BIM) and Bluebeam Revu is preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Excel, and Word.
- Demonstrate and uphold all of Power Design's core values, which include integrity, accountability, teamwork, innovation and growth.