Hiring: Senior Landscape Architect
We are working closely with a well-established and innovative design consultancy with a strong presence across the East Coast of Australia. Due to recent success, the company is expanding its Sydney team and looking to bring on board an experienced Landscape Architect to their team. They work closely with the public and private sectors on diverse projects ranging from Education, Health, Open Space and large-scale developments across New South Wales. This is an exciting opportunity to hone your technical and project management skills and work on exciting city-shaping projects. Please find further details below:
- Cultivate strong client relationships and engage in effective team coordination.
- Prepare design drawings and manage project contract administration.
- Generate construction documentation and provide valuable advice to both internal and external clients.
- Contribute to tenders, proposals, and submissions, showcasing your passion for exceptional design.
- Conduct site visits and demonstrate an interest in Project Management across all project stages.
- Leading a team of landscape architects to develop and deliver multiple key projects at a time.
The ideal candidate would have:
- Proven project management experience - the ability to lead and deliver successful projects.
- A proactive and self-driven attitude with a genuine interest in the industry.
- Exceptional attention to detail, ensuring the delivery of quality documents and communications.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills when working with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to work autonomously and collaboratively within a supportive team environment.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and Sketchup
- Tertiary qualifications in Landscape Architecture or in the relevant field
If you are interested, please apply with your updated CV.