LVI works with a multi-discipline firm with around 200+ employees across 5 Texas offices.
This firm is looking for a Senior Landscape Architect to join them in their Allen, TX office. This Architect will be engaged in a variety of public and private sector projects involving parks, trails, schools, sports, recreational, residential subdivisions, hospitals, and more! This position provides an opportunity to join and manage an innovative design team.
- Bachelor's Degree in Landscape Architecture
- Texas Landscape Architect Registration
- Experience with residential, commercial, and industrial development.
- Experience in AutoCAD Civil 3D & Adobe CS, Land FX, Sketchup, Lumion & Microsoft Office.
- Demonstrate ability to develop a solid collaborative working relationship
- Competent in hand graphic skills
- Excellent oral, written, and graphic communication skills.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- Paid time off
- 401k Match - 50% of your contribution up to 15%
- Opportunity to become on the associate's program - become a shareholder of the company.
- Great company culture: half day Friday, weekly lunches, yoga instruction 3 days a week, personal trainer, Thursday breakfasts, 5k charity runs, wellness programs.
If you would like to gain more info - apply now!