I am currently looking for a Senior Landscape Architect to join my client in their Sydney office.
This is with a multi-disciplinary consultancy specializing in town planning, surveying, project management and civil engineering.
- 5+ years' experience in Landscape Architecture working on mid to large scale projects
- Relevant software experience (AutoCAD)
- Experience in infrastructure, master planning, subdivision work, open space parks, and park design
- High level of creativity, good communication skills both written and verbally and the ability to work collaboratively in a team
- Degree in Landscape Architecture
The client offers:
- Flexible working hours
- Career development with a focus on growth and collaboration
- Team events and collaborative working environment
- Competitive salary
Please apply with an updated CV!