Our Site Development Department focuses on providing timely, cost effective solutions to our client's site design needs. We are a small but growing department with opportunity for advancement. Our primary service area is the northern half of Georgia.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for the challenges associated with providing site designs that support and enhance projects developed by our clients.
- Work as a collaborative team member with a project manager and other engineers.
- Supervise production of construction documents reflecting site, grading, utility and erosion control plans for a variety of site design projects.
- Supervise production of reports, studies and specifications supporting a variety of site design projects.
- Provide quality control reviews, sign and seal completed designs.
- Have a working knowledge of storm water quality and detention systems.
- Be generally familiar with Autocad and Civil 3D as used to develop construction documents.
- Coordinate with other disciplines on multi-discipline projects.
- Develop a knowledge of different project types through continued work experience.
- Assist with bidding and construction administration phase services on site projects.
- Assist with training inexperienced engineers in project design and plan production
- Participate in business development efforts such as networking in industry organizations, i.e.: GSPE, ASCE, ULI, etc. as well as developing new client contacts.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering or related field
- 12-15 years of design and management experience
- PE license in Georgia. PE license in surrounding states is a plus
- Knowledge of site design for recreational parks, subdivisions, industrial and commercial projects
- Paid overtime as authorized
- 401(k) plan
- Vacation and sick pay