This is an award-winning professional consulting engineering firm in the land development department. They have a team of experienced, responsive problem solvers excels in formulating customized, practical and sustainable solutions for site, building and infrastructure challenges which add value and extend the life of projects.
Your typical responsibilities will include:
* Serving as a Technical expert on civil design projects;
* Project planning, design and delegation of work for site civil and related projects;
* Performing site layout and site grading using AutoCAD Civil 3D tools;
* Preparing Contract Documents and developing plans and specifications;
* Performing quantity take-offs and preparing construction cost estimates;
* Preparing and submitting various permit applications related to site development for approval by state and local government agencies;
* Attending and conducting internal and external project meetings;
* Routinely interfacing with existing and prospective clients;
* Providing assistance and oversight during construction;
* Assisting with scope and fee preparation for new work proposals; and
* Client contact and close coordination with our project management and field engineering services teams.
You must have:
* A bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent;
* Professional Registration in Michigan;
* Minimum of 4 years Site Civil Design experience;
* Proficiency with AutoCAD Civil3D and associated design tools;
* Experience with developing site civil plans and designs, soil and erosion control plans, storm water modeling software, and permitting;
* A passion for mentoring others; and
* Excellent communication, report writing and client management skills.
The firm offers excellent opportunities for professional development and growth in a flexible, fast-paced working environment.
Their robust benefits package for regular, full-time team members includes:
❗Medical/Prescription coverage with no premiums required; life, disability and long-term care insurance coverage;
❗Matching 401(k); Profit Sharing; tuition reimbursement (up to $5000 per calendar year); generous bonus; paid time off and flexible hybrid remote/in-office work programs.
The firm is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to protected veteran/military status, disability, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
📩For immediate consideration, please email your resume over