SENIOR LAND DEVELOPMENT, PM - DALLAS, TX
My client is looking for a experience 10+ year land development engineer to join their office in Dallas, TX.
This chosen engineer will be building strong relationships with current and prospective clients in the Dallas/ Fort Worth area as well as, to mentor and grow the practice. This engineer will also mentor and help younger engineers/ architects to grow! If you are an ambitious and motivated engineer who wants the opportunity to continue to grow as an engineer and leader this is for you!
- BSc or MS in Civil Engineering
- PE License
- Strong design and critical thinking skills
- Experience in project management and client relations
- Experience in project team collaboration
- Demonstrate excellent writing and oral presentation skills
- Can adjust to dynamic project priorities
- 10+ years experience in Land Development projects
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Great team player!
- Ownership opportunity
- Health insurance package including dental, vision and life
- 401k match
- Flexible hours
- Great company culture
- and many more
If you want a confidential conversation regarding this position please apply here!