I am working with a nationwide, reputable engineering consultancy in Munich who work with large scale multi-million euro clients focusing on Power Plants, with a sharp focus on automation controls, and Building Services, offering consulting, planning and site supervision. They work on more bespoke projects with larger values in different areas. They are currently looking to expand their Consultancy team and are in search of an Information Security Consultant.
- Full definition of the scope to be considered
- Find the attack vectors and ascertain the assets to be protected
- Create IT networks based on the identified assets
- Execution of protection needs assessments/risk analyses with respect to the protection objectives of confidentiality, integrity and availability
- You will carry out analyses to establish the current level of maturity of information security
- Creation of state-of-the-art IT security concepts
- In accordance with applicable norms, standards and laws, you will provide advice and support in the implementation of the IT security concept
- Degree in engineering or (business) computer science
- You have very good German and English skills in spoken and written
- You are characterised by creative joy and implementation orientation, strong communication but mostly you have commitment and fun at work
- You have a strong affinity for information technology and digitisation
- As a Senior Consultant (m/f/d) you already have relevant professional experience in the field of IT security
Apply here if you are interested or if you would like to have a confidential discussion about your career opportunities.