A global, leading renewable developer is looking to bring on a Senior Interconnection Engineer to join the team! Everyone makes an impact every single day within our sub-groups and teams that support the global organization and mission - making our future safer and more sustainable. This position will support the Grid Interconnection group, working on wind and solar projects across the US, with the ability to work fully remote and/or the option to go into any office location across the US.
The Senior Interconnection Engineer will be responsible for:
- Managing the interconnection process from initial application through large generator interconnection agreements
- Coordinating between internal and external stakeholders
- Reviewing power flow studies and models
The Senior Interconnection Engineer should have the following qualifications:
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering
- 5+ years of Transmission Planning/Interconnection experience
- Expertise in PSSE, TARA, PSCAD, PowerWorld, etc.
- Experience working in and managing interconnection processes in one or more ISO/RTO (NYISO, ISO-NE, MISO, SPP, ERCOT, CAISO, or WECC)
- Growing Interconnection group with opportunities for growth both within the group and throughout the organization
- Global organization with offices all across the US
- Remote flexibility
- Exciting wind and solar projects
- PTO starting at 4 weeks
If you're interested in the Senior Interconnection Engineer role, please apply directly to be considered!