As our new Control Systems Project Engineer, you will be part of a team that supports all aspects of control system life cycles across the diverse industries and systems of our varied clients.
Your key control systems project engineering tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Project and Task Management: Must understand the entire project scope and interact with various team members as it relates to I&C systems. Provide direction, guidance and support the project team ensuring all instrumentation and control system tasks and objectives are met.
- EIC Design: Good working knowledge of electrical principles and able to read, understand, and design Process and Instrumentation Diagrams (P&IDs), loop diagrams, electrical elementaries, electrical schematics, network and riser diagrams.
- Good working knowledge of control systems and able to read, understand, and design industrial control panels used to monitor and control systems and machinery.
- Ability to read, understand, and create instrumentation and control equipment technical specifications.
- Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC)
- Knowledge of multiple HMI systems. Ability to develop HMI and SCADA graphics and other SCADA related tasks is a plus.
- B.s in Electrical or another engineering discipline
- 8+ year's experience
- Professional Engineering (PE) license a plus
- Must be eligible to work in the US
- Able to effectively work remotely
- Must be able to travel 15-20% of the time