Senior Highway Project Manager
A Global engineering consulting firm, diversified across several verticals is seeking to add a skilled Senior Highway Project Manager to join their New York City team.
The Senior Highway Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing large transportation designs projects required for new highways or rehabilitation projects
- Attending client meetings, meeting with regulatory agencies, leading client proposals and presentations
- Participating in business development activities by gathering information on project specifications and design
- Oversight of pre-design planning and financial management of projects
- Mentoring and leading junior engineers in the production of design plans and project specifications
- Minimum of 15 years of relevant highway and roadway design experience
- Minimum of 10 years of Project Management experience
- BE or BS with a concentration in Civil Engineering; Transportation-oriented
- Must be a New York Licensed PE, or have the ability to receive a New York PE license with 6 months
- Design-Build Experience a plus
The selected engineer will have the opportunity to interact with stakeholders both internally and externally thus creating the opportunity to take that next step in their career. If you are interested in the Senior Highway Project Manager role, then please do not wait to apply.