A multidisciplinary national firm is looking to add the perfect Senior Highway Project Manager to their Northeastern Massachusetts office! This team is looking to triple in size in the next few years so this is the perfect time to get on board. This firm thrives on their forward-thinking approach using the latest and greatest in design and support innovations. This Project Manager should be highly motivated and eager to join the transportation team to work on a variety of complex projects within all aspects of infrastructure engineering- both DOT and Municipalities. If you're looking for a full service, established firm to join- look no further!
The Senior Highway Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Manage a team of engineers in the delivery of transportation projects
- Handle interactions with staff, clients and stakeholders
- QA/QC of project elements- technical reports, plans, specifications and estimates
The Senior Highway Project Manager should have the following qualifications:
- Civil Engineering degree; PE in Massachusetts
- Minimum 8+ yrs of experience
- Familiarity with AASHTO and MassDOT design manuals, standards and procedures
- Excellent communications skills and the demonstrated ability to work well in cooperative, team environments
If you are interested in the Senior Highway Project Manager role, then please don't wait to apply.