A world wide firm is ACTIVELY hiring for a Senior Highway PM in multiple locations throughout Pennsylvania. This firm is ranked in the top 20 on the Engineering News Record Design Firms, has over $1B+ in gross revenue, and has offices throughout the world.
This firm is looking for someone who has 5-15 years of extensive highway experience, and Pennsylvania DOT exposure. A PE license in the state of Pennsylvania is required as well as working knowledge of microstation, openroads, and other design software's. If you have experience with traffic, that is a plus.
- Assist with the production of project plans, specifications, reports and cost estimates.
- Be involved in all project aspects including design/study development and site/field visits during design and construction and work independently.
- Efficiently produce quality deliverables while meeting budget and schedules on multiple concurrent projects.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with other employees, clients, and public agencies.
- Ability to mentor entry level staff and be responsible for entry level staff job tasks.
- Ability to provide QA/QC on road design projects.
- Ability to assist in marketing efforts to pursue future work.
- S. degree in Civil Engineering
- 5-15 years of proven transportation design experience
- PennDOT / PTC experience required
- Professional Engineer License (Pennsylvania)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools including Word and Excel.
- Experience using computer assisted engineering and design software to prepare engineering and design documents (Experience with Microstation and Openroads Designer a must).
- Proficient in the development of horizontal and vertical geometry, cross sections, earthwork, erosion and sediment pollution control, drainage, stormwater, traffic control, signing & pavement markings, pavement design, utility coordination, cost estimates, specifications and construction plans.
- Traffic experience a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be flexible, well organized, accountable and dependable