We are looking for Senior Heritage Consultants (and above) on a full-time basis to join reputable consultancies in NSW. Get the opportunity to work on a diverse range of projects with industry leaders, where you can develop your technical capabilities, client relationship and leadership skills.
Some of the companies we work with comprise of highly regarded industry professionals including archaeologists, planners, heritage architects, anthropologists, and more!
If you have a background in architecture, planning, cultural and/or aboriginal heritage, we would love to hear from you!
- Understanding & application of heritage principles
- Knowledge of local heritage legislation
- Experience in writing Heritage Impact Assessments, Conservation Managament Plans
- Management of construction and restoration proejcts on heritage sites including historic or listed buildings, landscapes, museums and other properties.
- +8 years of experience in heritage.
- Tertiary degree in archaeology, architecture, aboriginal studies, or a similar discipline.
- Local NSW experience.
If you are interested, please feel free to submit your CV.