About the company:
Our client is a Perth-based consultancy specialising in the mining, resources, and infrastructure sectors. They work across the full mining life cycle, from feasibility to regulation approvals, design, construction, waste management and rehabilitation. With ongoing expansion plans from various mining and resource clients, they have been growing and developing their team of civil and geotechnical engineers, environmental scientists, and hydrogeologists.
- Amazing opportunity to work with the most fascinating and rewarding projects.
- Mentor and guide the junior staff.
- Work autonomously in the office and in the field.
- Deliver a design report independently.
What kind of person are we looking for?
- 5-10 years' experience in geotechnical (tailings) engineering in the mining, resources, and infrastructure sector.
- Effective leadership skills with the ability to mentor young engineers.
- Has excellent team skills.
- Driven, focused on long-term gains, and work collaboratively with their team and clients to achieve the best results.
Join their growing team today by applying with your CV!