An ambitious, US wide engineering firm is seeking a motivated and experienced professional to join the growing geotechnical team. You will work in a team of dedicated Project Managers, Principals, and other Engineers. Do you have an experienced understanding of civil engineering principles, with a geotechnical focus, and a desire to work on multi-disciplinary projects?
- Participate or lead field assignments including observation of geotechnical explorations.
Review and assist with assigning field and laboratory soil testing
- Prepares proposals to provide professional services
- Reviews recommendations with Principal Consultant
- Maintains and leverages client relationships and develops new project opportunities
- Attends client site meetings
- Communicates effectively with client and project teams
- Works on one or multiple projects at a time
- Trains Technicians and other Technical staff
- May perform on-site observations, sample collection, and specific tests
- May work both in the field and laboratory occasionally
- Must be aware of, and adhere to, safety practices and policies to ensure your own safety, as well as the safety of others who may be affected by your actions at work
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering being preferred 6+ years' experience.
- EIT certification is required.
- PE certification or ability to obtain within 6 months is a plus.
- Experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D, REVIT, or other CAD platforms is a plus.
- Experience or academic training with geotechnical software such as, SEEP/W, SLOPE/W, SETTLE3D, L-Pile, is preferred. Experience with DEEPEx or PLAXIS is a plus.
- Experience with soils laboratory and/or preparation of geotechnical engineering reports is a plus.
- Candidate must have consistent means of transportation to/from project sites and a valid Driver's License with a clean driving record.
Excellent Employee Benefits and Bonus Package!