A top engineering and environmental consulting firm is looking for a Project Geologist to join their team in Austin! The firm is 100% employee owned and prides themselves in delivering innovative solutions for their clients.
Some highlights of this firm include:
- Top 200 Environmental firm
- Top 5 in Power (Generation + Power Delivery)
- Largest Power Delivery detail designer in the U.S.
- Offices throughout the U.S. to give their clients access to the best local talent
The Project Geologist will help clients evaluate sites before purchase, permit projects, inspect construction sites, investigate properties for environmental contamination, and remedy any impacted sites that prove to be hazardous. This person will be involved in client-facing project management and help clients maintain compliance with environmental regulations.
- 5-7 years of experience as a Professional Geologist
- BS in Environmental Engineering or Geology, or closely related
- Experience with environmental due diligence, including Phase I and Phase II ESAs, and compliance
- Experience managing budgets, schedules, and project scopes
- Fertility Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Maternity/Paternity leave