My client is a boutique Architectural firm based out of St Paul Minnesota - specialising in the forensic assessment and restoration of existing structures. They provide services in Envelope Consulting, Historic Preservation, Tax Credit Applications and Energy Efficiency Assessments.
- Design Services: Ability to collaborate with project teams to develop design solutions to meet project requirements and historic preservation approvals.
- Historic Tax Credit Applications: Advising on and completing applications for state and federal historic tax credits.
- Building Assessments: Historic materials surveys and condition assessments, documentation of existing conditions, and development of prioritized recommendations for repair
- Project Management: Client service, project communication, and execution of project strategies, including active collaboration with team members, clients, reviewing agencies, and stakeholders.
- Degree in architecture, historic preservation, or related field
- Registered Architect
- Valid driver's license and capacity to travel
- Desire to be part of a small, highly competent, self-managed team in a mix of remote, in-person, and on-site work environments
- Strong relationship and client management skills, and excellent written and verbal communication
- Passion for historic building redevelopment
- Business Development Acumen